Unit 5: Everyday Activities
- communicate about simple home and leisure daily routines and activities
- express feelings about activities
- use calendar and clock time phrases
Remember Your Signs
Review these phrases covered in class.
Have you completed all homework tasks for this unit? By now, you should be able to express the following phrases in NZSL. Test yourself before peeking at these videos.
Self Assessment Checklist
- I know how to sign the vocabulary (activities, calendar time, time tense, verbs).
- I can ask and sign about simple home and leisure daily routines and activities.
- I can sign and express feelings about activities.
- I can sign to maintain spatial agreement between two locations (home and class) when using the signs GO AND COME.
- I can use calendar and clock time phrases to discuss activities.
- I can sign and describe the sequence of activities.
- I can recognise and use topic-comment in statements.
- I can sign simple phrases in past, present and future tenses.
- I can use basic entity classifiers (person, two legged person, vehicle) to give information.
- I can follow and sign the numbers from 76 to 100.
Last updated: 17/3/2019